June 20, 2017

In Which I Glitter Everything

So, two weeks ago I bought some nail polish at a yard sale. It had some really gorgeous colors and glitter topcoats and to top it all off, it was only a dollar. I love nail polish, so it was pretty awesome.


So I go all out. I started with just my fingernails. I put two glitter topcoats on, one pink and one green.


I love this look. I am absolutely doing it again.
Then I glittered my toenails with pretty purple polish and purple/blue glitter. My feet are gross, so I'm not sharing a picture of them. Sorry.
The purple polish was borrowed. I can't remember what brand/color it was, which is disappointing because I absolutely love the color. Again, I really love nail polish.
AND THEN. Then I use half a bottle of nail polish and glitter my phone case. No joke.


It looks pretty awesome, doesn't it? I'M IN LOVE HONESTLY.
Now I have minty blue polish with green glitter on my nails.


They match my headphones.
My left hand is good, but my right is a disaster because I'm impatient.
I also have a patch of the same color on my leg because it seemed like a good idea. 
I really love glitter nail polish. This is the best thing I have ever bought. What should I glitter next? And I will glitter everything. Today, my nails. Tomorrow, the world.
Until later,

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I have glitter anxiety, but glitter nail polish I'm attracted to. That color suits you Evy! And the phone case looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete