August 6, 2016

Boring Into Beautiful Photography Contest

Hello, it's Gemstone with Evy narrating. Unlike the past four (I think) posts, this is not about Camp NaNo or writing! It's about photography!
I have entered Megan from A Barefoot Gal's photography contest. Her blog is here. They have two spots left I think. The first category was posted this morning. 
I haven't ever told anyone this, but I do have a photography blog. It's called Chasing Butterflies. I will be posting entries for the contest there. The first photo I will post here, though, just so this post will be a little more interesting.

Category one: Fuzzy

I took a picture of a fuzzy flower. I especially like the raindrops on the leaves.
That's all for now, although I will make a post later on Chasing Butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment