April 15, 2016

It's done!

Chapter three of The Final Princess is done. It's finally finished! I can't believe it!
Gemstone says it sure took me long enough. I know it's been two months, but I've been busy! Now I can post chapters three, four, five, and six. So now you...

  1. Go to the "Figments of my Imagination" page 
  2. Click on the link that says "The Final Princess"
  3. Scroll down to Chapter three. 
  4. Read.
Except...
I'm going to bug you by posting the chapters one at a time. Chapter three is all you get until Maryellen gets here. Oh wait, you don't know that yet, nevermind. But we will have a small redhead joining us on the blog very soon...
I'm also going to post Climbing Starlight, the story that I've been working on for school. Just as soon as I get the accompanying poem finished. What? I write poetry too.

So I guess that's it, have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment